TELEHEALTH/ONLINE COUNSELING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Dear LES Community,
As a follow up to our initial response to COVID-19. We have been following the CDC health and safety guidelines, as well as following the recommendations of our county, state and national government as it relates to social distancing guidelines to prevent the spread of this disease. In an effort to support those who we currently serve and those seeking services, we have extended our service options to include Telehealth/Online counseling services. If you are interested in secure video sessions, please contact your assigned therapist to see if this may be an option for you. You can also feel free to call the office at 678 304 8215 Ext. 1 for additional questions or to schedule an appointment.
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone. Please know that you are in our thoughts. As we continue to navigate these changes and make the necessary adjustments in our office, we are constantly considering how we can serve you best, keeping your health and safety in mind.
Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear LES Community,
We realize there is a growing concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We wanted to reach out to you to assure you that the safety of our clients, partners and staff is always our top priority.
We are monitoring the CDC’s real-time updates on the status of Coronavirus while at the same taking the necessary precautionary measures within our office to address the Coronavirus concerns and help ensure the health, safety and well-being of everyone that comes into our office.
We want you to feel confident in visiting Life Empowerment Services. Please be aware that we have increased our already high cleanliness standards in our office, to include our lobby area, counseling rooms and bathroom areas. We are also:
- Encouraging increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by all of our staff members
- Providing hand-sanitizer stations throughout the office for you as well as our staff
- Frequently sanitizing publicly used surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs and other items throughout our office, in our lobby, counseling rooms and restrooms. As well as sanitizing toys and other handheld items after use.
We are asking all of our staff to inquire as to whether or not you have traveled out of the country within the last 30 days or if you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath and/or other flu-like symptoms. Likewise, we are asking all of you who are experiencing the symptoms above or who have traveled out of the country within the last 30 days, as well as clients who have family members or individuals that they have been in contact with who may have those symptoms to cancel/reschedule their sessions until they are symptom free. Please feel free to utilize your client portal or to call 678-304-8215 ext. 1 to communicate the need to reschedule your appointment. We do ask that in consideration of our staff that if at all possible, please honor our 24-hour cancellation policy.
In addition to the information above, The Governor’s Coronavirus Task Force is working diligently to keep Georgians healthy and prevent the spread of the disease. The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) is urging everyone to be vigilant and do their part in staying healthy. DPH recommends using the following strategies to avoid infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Get a flu shot.
- Stay home when experiencing symptoms of illness.
For more information on COVID-19 prevention, see the attached flyer or visit dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus.
We appreciate your business and we are committed to following the recommendations from health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit our office.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and business. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Additional questions or concerns can be addressed to admin@LifeEservices.com